This is a little illustration I did last summer (a lifetime ago!) which was in the February edition of the delightful US based Highlights High Five magazine for children. The text read:
Blue square, red square, blue square, red.
Grandma's quilt is on my bed.
Red square, blue square, red square, blue.
I know what comes next, do you?
Can you spot some patterns?
- 2018 (1)
- 2015 (3)
- 2014 (6)
- 2013 (12)
- Art Swap
- Steep Hill - a work in progress
- The Bag Lady
- Comedy by design
- No. 3 The third muskateer
- No. 2: The Mapfather
- A design revolution
- Episode Two...Step this way...
- The first days of an adventure...
- I love your smile!
- Architectural Scribblings
- Welcome to my new website!
- The Wonderful World of Sir Brian Batsford
- First ever blog post!