Excerpts from Exe
We went on a little trip to the Devonshire coast... it was delightful...
I'd love to know what you think of my new way of sharing my snaps!
1. Beacon's Cove, Torquay, the English Riviera. The countryside around here is so lovely - it feels like you're in another country! It might just be a new favourite place of mine...
2. Torquay Marina
3. The beach at Exmouth
5. Exmouth again!
6. And again. Or possibly somewhere else along the devon coast, it's all just so pretty.
7. Greenway, the holiday home of Agatha Christie. Oh this is so worth a visit, it is the most beautuful and peaceful place, and there is a fascinating peek into her world in the surprisingly small (looks much bigger from the outside) house.
8. The view from the front of Greenway.
9. Looking out from our apartment on the Beacon, (the oldest street in Exmouth apparently) over the bay. Wonderful.
- 2018 (1)
- 2015 (3)
- 2014 (6)
- 2013 (12)
- Art Swap
- Steep Hill - a work in progress
- The Bag Lady
- Comedy by design
- No. 3 The third muskateer
- No. 2: The Mapfather
- A design revolution
- Episode Two...Step this way...
- The first days of an adventure...
- I love your smile!
- Architectural Scribblings
- Welcome to my new website!
- The Wonderful World of Sir Brian Batsford
- First ever blog post!